RHINE HALL IS A FAMILY OWNED-OPERATED SMALL-BATCH DISTILLERY
Join us for an exclusive and intimate look at Rhine Hall, its history, processes and products, all through the lens of entrepreneurship.
- A tour of Rhine Hall’s distillery process and facility
- A review of Rhine Hall’s journey from back yard hobby to start-up
- A review of the City of Chicago’s Kinzie Industrial Corridor, a TIF designated district, in support of commercial growth of existing and new industrial businesses
- A review of 2010 W. Fulton Street, a 416,000 square-foot entrepreneurial incubator facility, being one of the oldest and largest business incubators in the world, housing over 110 new and growing companies across a diverse set of industries
- Taste of Rhine Hall’s products of European-style brandy combined with a selection of appetizers
The Chamber is looking forward to seeing many members and friends for this insightful session and case of entrepreneurship, and City of Chicago’s determined actions to create business environments conducive to new commercial initiatives.
For further information contact :
Randi Broch, by April 18, 2019
9352 Springfield Ave.,
Evanston, IL 60203
(847) 677-3755 – [email protected]
Space is limited
Bookings are closed for this event.