View the Norwegian-American business scene at close range
NACC events often feature prominent speakers representing U.S. and Norwegian government, professional and business interests. Hear the latest outlook on business from the experts.
NACC-sponsored seminars and briefings focus on new developments and expanding opportunities in Norwegian-American trade.
Receptions, dinners, luncheons highlight special occasions, special events … special achievements.
A timely introduction can make all the difference
Members are frequently able to arrange introductions to others whose experiences can make all the difference to your venture.
Prominent service firms, represented in NACC, facilitate access to accounting, interpreting, legal, marketing, public relations, and other services.
Membership events offer excellent networking opportunities.
Benefit from NACC’s close association with related organizations
- Innovation Norway / Trade Council.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Norway ~ AmCham.
- NBCC ~ Norwegian British Chamber of Commerce.
- Nordic chambers: we participate in joint networking events, golf tournaments, etc. with the other Nordic chambers.
Advice on meeting and event planning
Our professional staff in New York is expert in planning and running corporate events of all sizes, from small corporate seminars and conferences to formal dinners for a thousand guests. As a member, you are invited to call upon them and avail yourself of their expertise. If you then require additional help in the organizing of events, their assistance is available to you on a cost reimbursement basis.
Getting the word out!
We will advise and assist you in converting your printed promotional materials, news releases and similar materials for U.S. distribution. We have in-house capabilities for text editing as well as for basic print productions, and can recommend external resources for more complex materials.
Consultations are offered as a member service; project work is billed on a cost reimbursement basis.
Information Hot Lines
In cooperation with NACC directors and members, we can arrange telephone consultations on diverse issues such as immigration, legal, marketing, and other issues. If it is determined that service is required, special rates for such assistance have been made available for members.
Special events travel
NACC’s annual meeting of members is hosted each year by a local chapter. Recent meetings have included visits to San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago and Washingtonn, D.C. Many of our members look forward to these trips as excellent opportunities to develop national contacts with others in the Norwegian American business community.
NACC annual meeting participants also benefit from briefings by organizations under the ‘Team Norway’ umbrella: Embassy, Consulates, Norwegian Information Service, Innovation Norway/Trade and Tourist Board, Norwegian Industry Attachés, and others whose autumn meeting is coordinated with the NACC meeting. From time to time, individual chapters also host special travel events, which would typically be made available to all members.
Services to Members
- Access to over 800 U.S. members currently pursuing business, trade or cultural issues with Norway. A comprehensive membership directory is available online to members.
- Announcements invite your participation in business luncheons, seminars and breakfast meetings, and other events in which top level speakers cover topics of direct and timely interest to members.
- Cyclical functions, which vary by chapter, such as the annual Christmas Julebord, Achievement Award and Trade Award events, offer excellent opportunities for member networking and for entertaining colleagues and clients.
- Major business conferences and seminars highlight developments and opportunities in specific industries.
- NACCNews — a comprehensive newsletter published four times per year — is designed to benefit members with news on current trade issues and information on Chapter activities around the country. NACCNews offers opportunities to introduce your company and product to readers, or to update readers on developments in your industry.
- E-News — a roundup of current headline news distributed weekly to members.
- Internet: comprehensive information on NACC, Innovation Norway, business, scientific, technological research institutions, social and cultural trends, events in Norway and USA, and much more. Links to Norwegian embassy pages for current information on Norwegian business and culture.
- Broad spectrum support services from NACC management, board of directors, officers and members.
- Membership Center
- Business Center
- Contact Us
- Awards Chicago